The Top Five Reasons for Buying Used Spare Parts for your European Car
- May 17, 2017
- No Comments
- Affordability – Running a European car in Australia can be expensive if you need to start replacing parts. To keep the costs down, look to replace the broken or damaged parts with high quality, genuine used and reconditioned European spare parts. The cost of used parts can be significantly less than a new one.
- Time – Ordering a new part for your European car, can often mean waiting for it to be sourced and shipped from Europe or overseas. Save time and get your car back on the road faster by purchasing used spare parts from ASV Euro Car Parts.
- Environmentally Friendly – In this day and age, it is all about recycling and taking care of the environment. High quality and genuine parts can be salvaged from our experienced wrecking team. When cars come in that are no longer road worthy, there are many parts of the car that are untouched and in perfect condition. By recycling them and replacing your broken parts, you are doing your bit for the environment!
- Used parts doesn’t mean old parts – We are wrecking European cars from all years, including new models and cars with minimal kilometres clocked up. Often these cars (and their parts) are almost brand new, but the car as a whole is no longer roadworthy. The parts we recycle have been unaffected and are in top condition.
- Used parts still have a warranty – Recycled and reconditioned used car parts can still include a limited warranty. This warranty can take set your mind at ease when purchasing used parts for your European Car.
https://www.asv.com.au/contact-us/If you want to chat about your European car and how we help mechanics, panel beaters and car enthusiasts from all over Australia with high quality, used European parts, please get in touch today.